That has to be my ALL TIME favorite picture of Charlie! I can't help but laugh EVERY time I look at that picture! :) Awesome phot shoots Linds! I love all the family shots, and the ones of your niece!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
oh that is HILARIOUS!
His face makes me so happy! I can tell he is yours. Wanna know how? Because he is adorable.
Hey, I sure am excited to see you on Wednesday. Indian Food, Lindsey, Catie... Heaven.
P.S. Your photo shoot of your niece is amazing. Great job.
That is a cute picture! Charlie is sooo animated! I can't wait to see the rest!
he looks like he's got a huge secret to tell you and is trying not to let the other kids know! love it.
catie p.
That has to be my ALL TIME favorite picture of Charlie! I can't help but laugh EVERY time I look at that picture! :)
Awesome phot shoots Linds! I love all the family shots, and the ones of your niece!
Post a Comment