Love the post title...of course. I love the pictures especially since I haven't seen everyone for a long long time. Julia is so big! I remember when she was just a tiny baby crazy. and I hadn't seen Dave's kids at all so that is fun. Branton and Becky's family is so big too. I love Becky she is so sweet. I still can't believe all their little blonde babies where is that dark curly hair we all love? Anyway, point is; Keep posting.
I loved seeing the pics of your fam damily! I can't believe how big the kids are all getting. So cute. And can I just say your mom looks beautiful! Great Pictures! Also, I cracked up at Charlies pic below. So funny. A
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Love the post title...of course.
I love the pictures especially since I haven't seen everyone for a long long time. Julia is so big! I remember when she was just a tiny baby crazy. and I hadn't seen Dave's kids at all so that is fun. Branton and Becky's family is so big too. I love Becky she is so sweet. I still can't believe all their little blonde babies where is that dark curly hair we all love? Anyway, point is; Keep posting.
Hey, you are good. When are we gonna see more of Charlie, Ruby and Maggie? In person would be even better. I'm getting baby hungry!
Wow you guys! Those are great! You've got talent and skill! Great mix. Love ya!
I loved seeing the pics of your fam damily! I can't believe how big the kids are all getting. So cute. And can I just say your mom looks beautiful! Great Pictures! Also, I cracked up at Charlies pic below. So funny. A
Post a Comment