
Andy and I have started our venture of starting up a lil' photography biz (more details and photo blog to come), and had our first client last Monday--my niece who is getting baptized next week. I hope they like them. Feel free to critique; I'm putting on my thick skin...(and yes, her eyes ARE ridiculously blue.)










6 comments:
oh, they are
lovely.
great job
missy, i'm so
impressed,
and proud!
catie p.
First of all, you are both such an inspiration to me - way to go for it! I'm so impressed you are starting your own photography business!
Secondly, Wow! These pictures are absolutely beautiful. Beautiful. And so is your niece.
You guys are amazing.
You have a couple of really good shots in there. The close up of her looking up has awesome color.
But I ask, who is that? That can't be who I think it is. She can't be old enough to be baptized! Crazy how these kids grow up.
Beautiful pictures! I wish I could take that class with you! Where did you buy your camera? It's probably super expensive, right? Was it hard to learn all that stuff?
Okay, when do I get to sit for some of those fantastic photos? Ha! You've got to have something good to work with. Maybe you just take more pics of the twins and Charlie. I can't get enough of them and if that's the only way I get to see them, so be it! Grandma
Those are amazing!
Post a Comment