Thursday, May 13, 2010

Breathe Deep

So 3 kids are hard. There are some days when I feel like we've got a handle on this crazy house and then some days we are just hanging from the end of our rope. However, in an effort to enjoy the journey, I've tried to take a moment each day and savor the time with each one of my kids. I love to snuggle them close and just take a deep breath. It makes me feel like I'm breathing them in-their smile, their shampoo and lotion, their energy. They are amazing souls and am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted them to me...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww. What a sweet post. Do the girls always dress the same? I would totally do that if I had twins.

Noelle said...

I feel overwhelmed with one so I don't know how you do it! You must be a lot more patient than I am :)

emilyspens said...

Lin... they are so cute. Aww, you made me think about G and how lucky I am to have him. That was a really sweet post. You are such a good mommy.

KanellFamily said...

You have the cutest kids, what a sweet picture! We had so much fun with Charlie the other night. We need to get together soon for dinner.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

lovely lovely words, linds.