So last night Andy took C Monkey to see the 'How to Tame Your Dragon' movie, or whatever it's called-I really know nothing about it and haven't even seen a preview--I blame my DVR--and he was soo excited. He's never been to a theater and Andy said that he looked so proud carrying in his popcorn in one hand and ICEE (2E's or 3?) in the other looking around at the massive room. He kept saying "Dad! This is my favorite movie ever!" and "This is SO cool!" Wish I could've been there but it was their daddy/charlie time so I didn't want to cramp their style. 'Boys Rule, Girls Drool' I guess.
Potty Update:
C is now sitting to pee again, except at Rubios in the urinal (apparently) by what he tells me and is now nighttime diaper free. Hooray. And only the first night had an accident. Double Hooray!! Ahhhh, the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh ya, and he's doing two-sey every now and then, (AKA when he's held it so long he's getting tummy aches and I had to shove a suppository up his butt) Oh, to be a mother...
End of April
1 week ago
3 comments:
I love daddy/son time. It's so stinking cute! (Not just because I get to read or nap!)
He got to go to a move AND get popcorn AND an ICEE? Wow, you guys really are awesome parents.
that is the sweetest...
even the suppository part.
Post a Comment