
We are not spontaneous people. I like to think that we used to be. Hey we did make a midnight trip to Lava Hot Springs our Senior Year of high school, all the while fabricating a perfect story to our friends' parents about birthdays and friend's uncle's cabins. Ya, we slept in the park, on the ground, next to some trucker. Mwahahahaha. Story for a different day... What was I saying? Oh yes, not spontaneous people. So when we got the opportunity to go to Bear Lake, I thought, "Not gonna happen. We just don't DO stuff. Let alone when it's 3 days away." But Andy surprised me with wanting to go, we went, and we had SOO much fun. It was cold so we went to the beach long enough to realize we can't stroller girls through soft sand and that all we needed was a picture for documentation and then we found a park that was off the water and a little warmer where we played and tossed around a frisbee. Oh and little man spotted some sea shells on the beach and had a fun time collecting a few. Consensus? Vacations are fun and we are determined to be a little more fun ourselves...

Maybe someday this little booger will look when we tell him too...

Spotting seashells...

5 comments:
Those pictures turned out awesome. I'm glad you had a good time- it's always nice to get away for a while.
It is hard to get the whole family out, but once you do it, it is usually worth it.
p.s. I really thought we were going to an uncle's cabin! Thanks for making me sleep in the park.
Fun trip! You just may inspire me to be more spontaneous!
how fabulous are your bangs?
woo woo, i'm totally crushin'.
what a lovely little trip for you guys.
charlie is so tall! it's freaking me out!
You guys are so cute! I'm glad you got away to spend some time together.
P.S. When are you going back to disneyland?
P.S.S. My word verification was 'bangst' which reminds me I also love your bangs!
Post a Comment