The pic I shot of Charlie was creepy so he'll get his own '4 yr. old shoot' and the girls were upset to be set down plus wind, dust, and allergies made for quite the time...
Awww! I think they look great, but then, I'm not a photographer so I'm sure there are a lot of things you would change if it had been YOU taking the photos. Anyway, your family is so cute. The pics look good!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Awww! I think they look great, but then, I'm not a photographer so I'm sure there are a lot of things you would change if it had been YOU taking the photos. Anyway, your family is so cute. The pics look good!
I think they are good pictures. I'll let you know how ours turn out next week.
The girls are getting so big. I can't believe it.
aw you guys are cute! If you need another subject to practice on, mine is always available...
Post a Comment