To say I've been tired lately is an understatement. I'm feeling pregnant while having mono tired. I can't figure it out. Pee stick confirms that the previous sentence is not possible, however, tired I still am...
Exhibit A: I couple days ago I was driving through JCW's with a friend when her phone rings. Ya know when you're not really listening but kinda zoned? Well, that's how I found myself...in the drive through...after getting my food....already paid...for literally 5 minutes. The poor workers were probably like, "Hello lady? We have other customers?"
Exhibit B: I was going to Kohler's with same said friend and we got out of the car to go in. She went in front of the car, I went behind, you know how that goes, and I couldn't find her. So instead of exerting myself to walk any further than I actually had to, I just stood there and zoned. She was like 5 feet away from me saying, "Lindsey? Lin? Hey right here." I think a snap may have actually gone with it. Don't worry-I'll follow when I wake up from my nap.
Exhibit C: I cannot remember to get everything I need to when I leave my mom's house. Charlie's shoes, baby bottles, or like last night, the hamburgers-ya know, dinner. So my mom made that daily phone call, "Uh Lin, you forgot your [insert any word here and it'll probably fit]." I went to get it and she saw my kids eating Wendy's drive through for dinner and we had a little giggle. The kind of giggle that says, "Wow Mom, you've tended my kids all afternoon while I interviewed 8 people at work who I'm going to potentially shatter their dreams of employment, and we're both so tired that we have to laugh to keep from crying." That kind of giggle.
So here's hoping that a little weekend of R&R will do the trick and I can get out of my tired daze. Then Andy can quit telling me how abnormally tired I really am. Please? Who can't sleep in till noon and then want to take a nap at 1? (Although this has been done, I want you to know that it's been months since I've had the opportunity to. Sleeping in is a lovely of the past...)
End of April
1 week ago
2 comments:
I hope you get lots of mommy time out. I can only imagine how tired you must be all the time! Sometimes I think back on my day and can't really remember what happened.. but I'm still alive so it's all good!
Cute post. You need a good sleep--Thanks to Moms who can help out. Your kids are so cute, I love the pictures below. And if for some crazy reason you are signed up for twins again...I think you should see if something was put in your Diet Coke! :)
Post a Comment