Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lavender Fields

We've been meaning to get 4 year old pictures of Charlie now for one month.  We also meant to go down to the Lavender Festival in Mona the beginning of July to partake of the wonderful goodness of harvesting lavender.  In my mind, those two events were to take place at the same time.  Then, as usual, I didn't keep up with life.  So here we are, one month later, no purple lavender fields to lay in and bask in the sunlight.  However, we did still drive down to the grounds today and Andy took some super cute pics of the kids, if I do say so myself.  They have fun wagons and herb gardens and all kinds cool things to see.  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of the day...
I love this next set of pictures!  It makes me smile.  It shows of each of my kid's personalities perfectly...

4 comments:

Heather said...

very sweet pictures.

emilyspens said...

Awesome pics Andy. Your kids are so dang cute. I almost cried when Ruby reached out for me to hold her yesterday, and you know how often I cry! :) Love you guys!

Molly said...

Great pictures!! I miss you guys.

Noelle said...

I love the pictures of all three kids too. So adorable. I have never heard of/seen the lavender fields.. sounds interesting.