Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blessing Day Apparel


So I may be a little ahead of myself, but I'm getting to the point where I can't do very much and have any energy left. I'm feeling like my time is limited with only 6 weeks to go until being full term. So I've been shopping for blessing dresses and can't find anything I like. I did see a couple that were alright but they were about 80 bucks. And then I'm needing two. Sorry, but I'm not forking out $150-$200 for a dress that the girls will wear for 3 hours. So I found this dress at baby gap and I think it is soo cute and can be reworn should I choose to not frame them or something. Hope ya'll think it's as cute as I do, but if not, that's ok too. I'm sold-and spent a lot less-and it'll be fun to accessorize it! :)

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Ok, I am seriously going to make a dress like that, I love it SO much!! That is SO CUTE!! Love it. And I can't wait to see two little girls in them. You must post pictures from their big day.

Jennifer said...

I think it's absolutely darling!

Anonymous said...

I love that you said, "And it can be worn again." It's like what every bridesmaid has heard, except for this is the baby scale version.

Love ya,
Cory

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

love it love it love it!

catie p

Clayton and Amber said...

LOVE IT! And not only are you right about not wanting to spend $$$ on a dress that they wear for 3 hours...we had a baby girl do a major blow out in her great grandmother's blessing dress that was passed down. So, anything can happen and you can still feel great about your darling purchase!