Andy and I took Charlie to the Zoo the other day and we had so much fun, just our little family. It was nice to just focus on Charlie since we've been trying to get ready for the babies and I don't want him to feel neglected. He loves slides in every shape and form. This was no exception. We got to see the penguins being fed and that was very exciting! Then they'd jump in the water and swim around. The monkeys were definately fun to see. They were doing all kinds of crazy acrobatics. Fun day all around-especially since we had daddy with us.
He is such a sweetie and you are an adorable pregnant girl. I bet that every kid in Utah has a picture in front of that lion drinking fountain :) My brother and I both do!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
He's so cute. I love his zoo hat.
He is such a sweetie and you are an adorable pregnant girl. I bet that every kid in Utah has a picture in front of that lion drinking fountain :) My brother and I both do!
There is nothing cuter than seeing a kid at the zoo! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment