"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
Beautiful! I was so not posting pictures when I was 4.5 weeks out! You look fantastic, Linds!
You are one hot mama!
You are so Georgeous! I'm so happy for you. You're one Pretty Lil Lady.
Where are you hiding those twins? And how do you have such a non swollen face???? I just can't believe it.
If somebody eggs your house later, it wasn't me. I'm not at all jealous of how cute you look. Not at all.
So are you still teeny tiny? or are your giant boobs making your belly look smaller?
Thanks for posting a pic!
It's the giant boobs balancing out the tummy-let's be honest
cute cute
belly pic!
catie p
You look fabulous! I hope everything goes well for you!
You look great! Those girls must be tiny!
Twins? My eye! You are tiny! Cute picture!
Post a Comment