
No I'm not referring to the movie, but to my hubby that after 6 long years of school has finally graduated with his Masters of Business Admin. (with an accounting emphasis). I don't know if it is the pregnancy or the finale of this stage of our lives, but it was a very emotional and happy day for our little family. I cried from the procession of graduates entering the stadium to his name being called as he was hooded and walked across the stage to the steak dinner that we enjoyed afterward. I'm so proud of him and all the time, energy, and effort he puts into his schooling and to providing for our family. He is amazing!

Our lil' fam!

Sexy preggers side view...

Andy with his little brother...
7 comments:
congrats!! What's next (besides twins)?
I seriously can't believe how good you looked the other night when we saw you. I'm not that small when I have 1 baby, let alone 2. Congratulations to Andy! Can't wait to see those little girls.
Ok, let's just get real here. You look GREAT. You look so small, I thought that you must be due in a few months from now... I thought you were like twenty weeks. You carry them so well! Love your hair color, and your shirt. and your belly. Can't WAIT to see the little girls!!
That is so awesome! He is amazing for finishing and working so hard.
You look great by the way. I just want to rub your belly, to the uncomfortable for you and me point. It'll be fun.
congrats to laaaaaAAAArrrrge A!
catie p.
Congrats Andy! Go Aggies! Soooooooo jealous that you were in Cache Valley! (Looooooooove Logan!) :)
Congrats!!! That is MAJOR. Clayt starts his MBA at BYU this fall. Any tips for the next two years?! You are so cute prego.
Post a Comment