So in an effort to have closure on my sorrows and quit being such a whiner about my life, I decided to take control and email the powers that are Disneyland, explaining my sob story for them and seeing if they were willing to do anything for a sad little boy with two sad parents, that just want to experience that happiest place on earth. Today I had a reply and they are going to send 5, 2-day park hopper passes if I send them our 5 old passes. Hooray! Thank you Tim Miller/Disney Relations. We are trying to go back this September with Andy's parents and NO BABIES!! I'm so excited!
End of April
1 week ago
4 comments:
Wow! That is very cool of them. I hope you still have those passes.
That's awesome! Disneyland just got a few more points, in my book.
Glad to know the magic is still alive at Disneyland. That's awesome!
That is great! I'm glad you thought to e-mail them and that they were nice enough to respond with that idea. You guys will have a great time!
Post a Comment