--I'm less patient with Charlie than I am with anyone. He is only 3, Lindsey.
--My family is by far the hardest, yet most fulfilling and rewarding endeavor that I've ever had.
--Imitation bacon bits do not substitute real bacon well when making soup---your soup becomes pink and the bits turn into a chewy, unidentifiable substance.
--Medical bills for twins are never-ending, but paying them off feels great!
--If you tell your kid to not say a word (i.e. 'Shut up' said in context 'Are you kidding me?' or 'Stupid" said in context 'I'm an idiot') be prepared to omit the word permanently from your vocabulary..."Mom, we don't say that word!"
--3 year olds become the best little house workers when they are taught how.
--Disneyland on the horizon makes everyday that much better.
--March is my favorite month of the year---maybe birthday week for my mom and me contributes. But isn't it wonderful to see the sun and 50 degrees?
--My hair would have loved to be in high school in the 80's. Minimal hair prep and it looks like this...

Also, while determining my color of leg warmers, I realized that my current style is suspiciously becoming that of the 80's again. However, after 3 kids, I don't plan on wearing my spandex leggings again anytime soon, without a skirt over them...
--My family is by far the hardest, yet most fulfilling and rewarding endeavor that I've ever had.
--Imitation bacon bits do not substitute real bacon well when making soup---your soup becomes pink and the bits turn into a chewy, unidentifiable substance.
--Medical bills for twins are never-ending, but paying them off feels great!
--If you tell your kid to not say a word (i.e. 'Shut up' said in context 'Are you kidding me?' or 'Stupid" said in context 'I'm an idiot') be prepared to omit the word permanently from your vocabulary..."Mom, we don't say that word!"
--3 year olds become the best little house workers when they are taught how.
--Disneyland on the horizon makes everyday that much better.
--March is my favorite month of the year---maybe birthday week for my mom and me contributes. But isn't it wonderful to see the sun and 50 degrees?
--My hair would have loved to be in high school in the 80's. Minimal hair prep and it looks like this...

Also, while determining my color of leg warmers, I realized that my current style is suspiciously becoming that of the 80's again. However, after 3 kids, I don't plan on wearing my spandex leggings again anytime soon, without a skirt over them...
3 comments:
Looks like fun! What was the occassion? :) When are you guys heading to Disneyland? I'm trying to convince Micah to take me the end of April. Are you taking your girls?
Ya we're all going--we are taking my parents too so that the adult:kid ratio is better. :) Disneyland is the greatest place on the planet.
It looks like you guys had a fun 80's themed girls night!
I've learned that there is no reasoning with a three year old.
Post a Comment