So we started out the week-well, last Saturday taking a sick Maggie to the Alta View Respiratory Clinic (we took her Wed. to AF's and it is way nicer-in case any of you need this service) where they promptly admitted her to the E.R. and gave her her second ambulance trip, in a two month time period, up to Primary's, where she stayed till Monday evening when she was able come home. Sunday was spent all day at the hospital, going into history as maybe my least favorite birthday ever. On the plus side, I was able to spend the day one on one with my little Maggie angel and have her sleep in my arms for hours on end. That part was wonderful. Noodles and Company also served me a very nicely hot meal at 9:30 pm Sunday night, being one of the fewer places open. I nearly cried when they took my order. It made breaking the Sabbath that much easier...I feel like a kid in the hospital is a trump card on this whole 10 commandments thing. Ok, I joke-sort of. We pretty much spent the week between hospital and doctor visits until both girls made a turn for the better about Thursday. They still are eating like crap and losing weight-to date-but things are slowing looking up. Now to sleeping through the night again...If you've talked to me in the last two weeks and I've been a Bi***, I apologize. I haven't had more than 3-5 hr stretches of sleep in a while and after them sleeping 13 hours at night previous to this fiasco, it's been an adjustment.

It's a little blurry, but I was holding her and taking pics on my phone.

Hooray for the prospect of NEW MOON being released. My friend Emmerkins and I (well, Emily) decided to brave the crowd of tween girls and sexually confused boys and take a midnight trip to Walmart, where we, yes, then took part in running to registers at the news of not needing to wait in the growing line. Edward's life-size poster was however quickly misplaced, so we weren't able to take wildly inappropriate pictures with him-not that we'd do the anyway...

The girls had their first swing rides at my In-Laws today and they...LOVED it! Even Maggie who was cranky as heck and two hours past her nap time started to defrost and was laughing in no time. Ruby loved it right away. Can that clue tell you which twin in Maggie/Ruby?

6 comments:
I'm sorry you had to go to Primary's again! I'm glad they're feeling better, and I hope they go back to sleeping through the night soon (we're working on that too). Let us know if you need us to watch some kiddos so you can get a break...
You guys ARE brave! I was up till midnight doing laundry and totally considered going to Walmart, but thought it would make me look MORE lame by going alone!
Glad the kiddos are on the up and up!
I would be exhausted! I sure hope everything starts getting better with these two. RSV seems like it is just the worst.
well it seems like you're
finally on the down slope.
it's just awful to have to go through it.
thank goodness for doctors.
Wow, that's a lot to handle in such a short time. I would be a super cranky emotionally unstable mommy, but it seems you are handling it okay. I'm glad your girls like the swings. That must've been a fun day.
Man, you were shockingly nice when I saw you this week. I had no idea! You have really had a FUN winter, haven't you?
Post a Comment