Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It Must Be Spring!

I, for the most part-disclaimer, love my camera. I am, however, "foreign" camera illiterate. That means, any camera that is not my own, freaks me out. Just ask the girls from work...I don't even like to operate the point and shoot to take our patient's straight on, shoulder's and up, mug shots for the computer system.
However, when I saw this excited little boy out helping his Grandpa till the garden, I grabbed whatever camera I could find and started snapping pics. Who can mess up AUTO mode, right? (That's what I kept telling myself as I slipped off the lens cap.) I love the warmer weather and this awesome guy who keeps putting up with my little tag-along. He LOVES to work in Grandpa's garden and says that someday he wants to be a gardener. Thanks Dad for being the most patient person in Charlie's life and letting him be your eternal tag-along!

1 comment:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

that is the sweetest.
i love when they connect with someone...especially when it's your parent.

bennett is my mom's shadow, he adores her.

so cute!