Saturday, July 31, 2010

24th of July--Utah's exclusive holiday!!

We went to Andy's parents for 24th of July festivities.  The fireworks at good ole MPJ have been a tradition since kid-dom and are always fun.  Good times.  I wish I could conjure up more enthusiam but it was a week ago, so blogging it is just a formality at this point.  A cute neighbor, however, saw C over at the Nelson house as the only kid under the age of 22 and brought him a glow stick--made his night...

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Jake and I babysat my friend's kids this weekend.. which means we had two babies at a time. It was CRAZY. My baby plus my friend's baby. There was never a time when we didn't have a problem. There was always a problem or someone crying. It was crazy.

Then I said, what if we had TWINS and it was always like this????

Then I thought of you. And so many other people that have had twins. Holy cow. So much work. An insane amount!!

xoxoxo
....