Last Saturday we decided to hike up by PG to the Battle Creek Waterfall. It was fun to get out and be together with my brother and his fam and my parents. I really don't know when the last time was that Andy and I went hiking...maybe those 11th grade night hikes that my mom had to be a buzz kill and put an end to. Hmmm, maybe she didn't want us to fall prey to a Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe. Crazy, I know. But anywho, loads of fun, hopefully more hiking to come. Maybe even with baby carriers that are scaled for hiking and are meant to carry more than 20 lbs. Ya live and learn. I keep wondering if Charlie was crying because the water was so cold or because of the outfit he had paired with his swimsuit. We may just never know...
So these were taken with our phone cameras so sorry for the fuzz...
6 comments:
oh man! Sorry I never replied on facebook about the waterfall, but it looks like you found it. Looks like fun!
I remember those late night hikes to Elephant rock. Ahh... I loved being the third wheel.
I do wonder though...did your dad hike with his shirt off the whole time? :)
Hahahaha--no
Love the outfit! That is totally why he was crying :-) Cold water was a red herring :-)
So cute! You are brave.. way braver than me. You're braveheart.
You are such a funny writer Linds. I love this post about Charlie's outfit, along with your love of the Brown Santa. I'm glad the stars aligned...that hasn't quite happened for me yet. I'm still trying to convince C that sometimes the wife just knows best!
Post a Comment