(Before)
We recently decided to update our room. Mostly because the blue wall color that we painted it a couple years ago really wasn't quite the color we had in mind. And then the amazing duvet cover was discovered--see previous post, and the whole thing just evolved into the wonderfulness that it now is. Gray walls, green/cream pac man-ish duvet cover (you'll have to search ebay to see it up close-or just come visit), plum pillows and drapes, and a new flat screen. Love it!
End of April
1 week ago
6 comments:
Nice! Very chic! You're making me want to do our room!
I was totally with you till you said the "flat screen." I never want a TV in my bedroom. What a great room though. Makes me want to stay in there and sleep all day. Great colors and I love the bed.
I can't live without a TV in my bedroom!! I'd have one in every room in my house if I could.
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it!
I love it! I like the bed moved over with the picture above it. You are a great designer! (Mmmm plum and green are so wonderful together!)
I love it! And I was just thinking last night about the possibility of putting some shade of purple in our bedroom, but I had a hard time picturing it. It's nice to see a well-done example.
Post a Comment