Well, they prepped us today for the possibility of the girls coming home tomorrow. Feeding tubes are out, oxygen is stabilizing, and they are starting to demand feedings. Here's hoping...
Lins-you are amazing...baby steps, right?! You are going to be an amazing mommy to three. You're in our prayers along with the whole Nelson clan...praying that the girls keep getting stronger every day.
I hope they pass their CST and come home today- I hated that test. We had a new nurse, and the oxygen saturation monitor had been touchy the whole 13 days the boys were in the NICU. But she didn't know that. I'm praying for you! and it will be better when you get home and can get into your own routine. Just the fact that they are home makes things so much better. and if you need anything, call me!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
K when they come home let me know. I am here to help in any way..
good luck and let me know when you're up for a visit!
Crossing our fingers for you!!!
Yay! Good luck!
-M&D
Hooray! Lots of luck!
Lins-you are amazing...baby steps, right?! You are going to be an amazing mommy to three. You're in our prayers along with the whole Nelson clan...praying that the girls keep getting stronger every day.
I hope they pass their CST and come home today- I hated that test. We had a new nurse, and the oxygen saturation monitor had been touchy the whole 13 days the boys were in the NICU. But she didn't know that. I'm praying for you!
and it will be better when you get home and can get into your own routine. Just the fact that they are home makes things so much better. and if you need anything, call me!
Post a Comment