Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Week Checkup

Ruby now weighs 5 lbs and is 18 inches long. Maggie now weighs 5 lbs 1 ounce and is 18.5 inches long. They are looking great! Oh and they now passed their car seat tests so goodbye to the car bed. Adios! See ya later! Auf Wiedersehen!
P.S. If anyone knows someone who wants to buy a cheap preemie car seat or car bed that has only been used twice, let me know. I'll give them a steal of a deal. Also if the hospital told them that they couldn't rent one but had to buy one, that is crap. I now know that.

5 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Sounds like they're doing great! and Hoorah for saying goodbye to the car bed!

lindseyj said...

You're funny. I hope things are going well. Please call me if you need to vent. Or talk :)

Moody Family said...

They are always trying to gouge you one way or the other I swear.

misha~sha-sha said...

Sorry about the car seats. I bet you barely even left the house...the great irony. And good for you on the nursing. I agree with you. Better to be sane! Glad you are all doing well. I can't wait to see them!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

That is good news! Your little girls are DARLING!!! I need to come over and see them!!

Also..I too hate that society makes you feel bad because you are bottle feeding! It makes me so mad. Thank you for being such a good mom and making the best decision for you and your babies! A mother's sanity is VERY important and your little ones are going to be healthy and happy because of it :0)