We were finally able to give these girls a real bath once they were home. Even tempered Ruby loved hers -as seen above. Maggie however, let her opinion be known that she did not enjoy it and to get her out. Don't let the picture of her (below) fool you. The only reason she looks content is because she is out. I love how feisty she is. :)
Maggie-above, Ruby-below
This is a picture of our first outing to the pediatrician Tuesday. Since we don't have real car seats for them but car beds, I didn't know how we should transport them. But since they are so small, they fit perfectly in Charlie's travel system stroller from when he was a baby.
13 comments:
They're just so darned beautiful!
Lindsey they are Beautiful. I hope you are doing ok. I can't imagine two of Max. Please let me know if I can do anything.
I can't believe how teeny tiny they are.
The pic of them in the stroller is too cute. They really are so perfect. Congratulations again!
Thanks so much for the updates!! I'm so glad they are home and doing well!
Oh I'm so glad you get to have them home with you! They are so sweet and so tiny!! I can't believe how teensy they are! :)
They're perfect. I love the stroller shot.
Oh and I can't believe how all of your kids look like eachother! Such cuties!
Oh I just read your comment about us taking walks and I can't tell you how much I would LOVE to do that! It would be so nice to get out of the house while trying to get the old bod back! :) Let's totally do it! Let me know when you are ready to hit the pavement! :)
Linds,
I can not believe how adorable they are! I love the picture of them in the stroller!! How much do they each weigh now? Congratulations on getting them home!! That is great news!
i love how
itty bitty they are.
conratulations
linds and andy!
catie p.
Yeah, they are home! I still can't believe how incredibly good you are at keeping your blog up to date! You are super mom! I love the pic of them in the stroller. It must have melted the nurses hearts at the appointment!
Oh man! We've been on vacation so I had no idea what you have been going through. I feel for you, although I've only been through it with one child at a time. I hope you are at least getting a little bit of sleep. It takes a long time to get preemie babies to the point that they don't need to eat every hour or two but eventually they get there and then one day you wake up and look at them and they're huge and you almost...but not really...want another!
Congratulations! They're beautiful.
Post a Comment