Monday, September 21, 2009

3 Month Pics!

RUBY SCOUT...MAGGIE GRACE...
DOUBLE THE FUN...
THIS IS STILL UNBELIEVABLE...

14 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh my gosh,
they're so
perfect they
look like dolls!

cutest girls
period!

catie p.

Heather said...

You are such a Utah mom with the flowered headbands and the tutus! Those photos are gorgeous! I love the colors, I love the positions they are in. Twin baby photos are the best. Not just double the fun, double the cuteness. How are you gonna pick which ones to put up on the wall?
You need to show us some videos of what these girls can do now....please.

Jennifer said...

Oh my! What GORGEOUS pictures. I can't get over how gorgeous they are!

Lisa said...

those are the most precious pictures! What cute little girls you have.

Sarie said...

SOOOOOO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are so Beautiful! I can't believe how big they are! You know what else I can't believe... that I haven't seen you in forever.. :(

I had a dream the other night that you and Andy were pregnant again with twin boys. I remember in the dream being really excited, but that might be pretty difficult on you. Hmmm.

Love you, miss you, etc. etc. Cory

BreAnna said...

Linds - those are the most beautiful pictures! Ruby and Maggie are absolutely gorgeous!

The Olsen Family said...

I LOVE these pictures!

shellybellybee said...

OH MY oh my! Those pictures are so adorable. What precious little girls. Who did them?

BriAnne said...

Beauhootiful!! I so love their little outfits and their darling flowers! So cute, Linds!

Michelle said...

What perfect, beautiful little angels!

Clayton and Amber said...

I'm wondering how I can sign up to have two gorgeous babies like those!!! So precious. So perfect. LOVE all of them especially the one of their cute little feet!

Kim Baum said...

Double the cuteness and fun!! What adorable girly girls.

Jennifer Richter said...

Awh! How cute is that! I wish I had photos of my girls like that! Great job!