Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Big Weekend!

We had the opportunity to bless both babies last Sunday and it was so great to have all our family and close friends together, minus one whose on his mission. Thanks to everyone for making it so great!


(We didn't get all the pics that we wanted due to the whirlwind of the day!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Where did you get those cute blessing outfits? I thought for sure your girls would have headbands and shoes to match. They look so much bigger than last time I saw them. keep up on posting photos please!

Lindsey said...

Oh they did have the shoes and headbands to match. They had just had it with them by the time of the picture.

Scooby and Jon said...

I can't believe we missed the blessing! We were planning on coming one last Sunday, and then I thought I'd see if the boys handled the 9 am time in our new ward better than the 11.
The pictures look super cute though!