
Well, C started preschool this week on Tuesday and has a pretty rough go at it. I picked him up in tears on Tuesday and today he wouldn't let me leave and ended up crying most of the hour or so that we stayed. We are going to try gramps taking him tomorrow and see if he can work his magic. We'll see. He does get excited talking about it but just seems to be getting separation anxiety when I'm about to leave. I really think this is the best thing for him; it'll just take some getting used to. Here's hopin...



Look at that handsome boy! He's gonna take on the world...someday.
3 comments:
good luck. I hear it is better when someone else drops them off. I hope it works better with "gramps"
he is such
a handsome
little guy!
you are
so strong,
i would
die!
catie p.
ps
look a you
miss "i just
had twins
and already
have my hot
bod back"...
i sort of
hate you a little
bit.
What a sweetie. Good luck to him! And how amazing do you look?? Sheesh!
Post a Comment