So if you read my shameless plug on Facebook, just disregard this post, because it's the same shameless plug. Andy and I entered a couple pics in a photo contest and you need to go vote for us. We are images 4 and 14 at
prodigitalphotos.blogspot.com and all you have to do is leave a comment for one or the other of us. I personally like Andy's better so I won't feel sad if you vote for his over mine, however, I will be sad if you vote for someone else over us EVEN IF YOU LIKE THERE'S BETTER!!! That's what friends are for right? Ultimatums... Thanks Ya'll.
3 comments:
Ok, I did it...It was tough though, did you see #5? seriously. good thing I love you guys huh. I voted #14 pretty darn good.
When do you find out if you win??
the end of the month
Post a Comment