Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TUTUS!

Making things for the girls is just way to fun! I made these tutus for some photos that were being taken of them and for Halloween. There is champagne and wine colored tulle with cream rosebuds sewn in and cream satin ribbon. They turned out so cute me thinks!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

those are cute! How is it that you have time to do that? Don't you have two babies? And a three year old?

Jennifer said...

Wow, they are soooo darling! I am so impressed with all that you do! lIke Lisa said, where do you find time? When Katelee was a baby, I felt like I didn't accomplish anything beyond her basic needs for at least 9 months, and she was only one baby. And an only child! :) Anyway, I love the tutus. Katelee has been asking to be a ballerina a lot lately, so you've inspired me to think about making her a tutu...we'll see if it ever happens!

Giles Family said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of baby Maggie and baby Ruby in them!!!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

ooh!
me thinks
so too.
nice job
toots.

catie p.

Terri Trowbridge said...

Lindsay, Your kids are so cute! The Tutus are adorable. I love reading your blog because it makes me laugh. You are such a good mom. You girls are so talented with your blogs and creativity. Someday I hope to have a granddaughter so we can make cute things for her too, but right now we are loving our grandsons--all three of them. I'm glad Amber showed me how to look at her and Chelsey's blogs and yours too. Love you.

Unknown said...

Lindsey; You are just too clever! You of the younger generation have so many toys to play with plus twins, wow. Be glad when we can see them in person. G'ma & G'pa